Data Flows 1 Course
This course introduces the SSIS Data Flow Task and familiarizes the student with building introductory data integration solutions using SSIS. Data Flows 1 includes the following course units, in order:
- Lecture: Data Flows 1
- Demo: Building Your First SSIS Package
- Lab Exercise: Build a Real Data Flow, Part 1
- Final Quiz
- SQL and SSIS Solution Files
A certificate is awarded to students who successfully complete this course.
Your paid subscription entitles you to access this course – and this course only – along with the course material for a period of one year beginning at the date and time of your payment.
There are no course prerequisites.
To complete the units in this course, you will need the following:
- WeatherData.zip sample data file
- Access to an instance of SQL Sever 2012 or higher
- A local instance of SQL Server Developer Edition is recommended
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Visual Studio and SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)